Thursday, June 11, 2009

DOT -- Lucy's Beach Adventure

Last Saturday there was a sandcastle competition in Galveston.  We decided to go and check them out and thought Lucy might enjoy some time at the beach.  We weren't sure if dogs were allowed but decided to take our chances.  There weren't many dogs there, but they were not prohibited.

Lucy really liked playing in the water.

A ball and the beach.  What more could a girl ask for?

I love this photo of Lucy's release.  It's more of a "spit it out at Mom or Dad."  Her aim is really good!

Getting tired.  Time to take a break.

A very satisfied girl slept the whole way back to Houston.

4 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

She is so beautiful!! Glad he had a great time at the beach, definitely wears one out!

Anonymous said...

What a great life your dog has. It looks like she had the time of her life.

Dawn said...

What a beautiful day at the beach! She looks so happy and I love the spittin' ball pic!:)

Sue said...

I love to see dogs enjoying the water. It looks like she had a great day.