Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update

This is a knitting blog (primarily) and I haven't posted anything since the beginning of January.  Does that mean I have not been knitting?  Yup.  So what happened?  I switched jobs at the beginning of the year.  I am very happy, very busy, very excited!  I work longer days Monday through Thursday and get off by noon on Friday.  I love this schedule!  But by the time I do all my other weekday stuff, there isn't much knitting time left.  Oh well.  I have been very good at not gaining stash.  



I'm not NOT knitting (I do a bit when I can) but there isn't anything finished to report.

So what am I doing during my free time?  Various things that are important to me (which I never post about here), laying on the couch, and having my usual adventures.  At this time of year, in this part of the world, that includes crawfish boils.  Here's a photo from a few weeks ago when my boyfriend and I went for crawfish on a nice sunny day.


As I learn to balance my life in its current state, I will add knitting back into the mix.  So posts will be coming, eventually, as I finish the in-progress stuff.


2 comments:

Ariel said...

Three monitors, I'm jealous!!

SissySees said...

I *am* NOT knitting, but not truly by choice. Sigh. I have to fix that though; I need to knit a great, mossy green stole for a friend who is moving cross country...